October Tips & Tricks: Sanitizing Your Puppy Pen
- Sanitizing your pup’s area is recommended once a week and ALWAYS AFTER your foster returns to the farm.
- Please do not do this around your puppies.
- Regular Bleach (NOT color-safe bleach)is always the #1 choice.
- Dilute 1-part bleach to 30 parts water (1/4 cup bleach to 1 gallon of water).
- Put in an industrial spray bottle for easier use.
- Always use in ventilated areas and use gloves for protection. ***Never add any other cleaner to this mixture***
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes then rinse with clean hot water and air dry.
- Bleach can be used on the concrete of your garage floor as well.
- If you are not comfortable with bleach, we recommend Top Performance Disinfectant.