- Bequests name Saving Grace in your will with specific information on what you want to give.
- Life Insurance policies can allow you to name Saving Grace as a beneficiary. Whole life policies
allow for donating the policy’s accumulated value.
- Tax-qualified Retirement Plans enable you to name Saving Grace as a beneficiary or as a
recipient of a percentage of the proceeds.
- Qualified Charitable Distributions allow you to transfer funds directly from your IRA or qualified
retirement account to Saving Grace. A transfer may count toward your required minimum
distribution and direct charity transfers result in no taxable income to you.
- Trusts (revocable or irrevocable) enable you to manage funds and distributions to your
- Transfer appreciated securities to Saving Grace and receive an income tax deduction for the fair
market value of the donated securities while also avoiding capital gains tax on the appreciated
We recommend that you seek legal or financial planning advice and send the appropriate documentation and contact Saving Grace so we can work together to ensure your wishes are followed.