Yoga on the front lawn of SG led by an experienced instructor with puppies roaming freely about to interact with. No yoga experience needed, just a love of puppies.
Bring your own mat and any other props you wish to use, understand they will get dirty at this event.
Minimum $20 donation requested
- Saving Grace is a farm and active dog rescue. Yoga will occur in natural space and may contain dog excrement.
- Ground will be bumpy and uneven, natural balance challenge
- Participants must be 18 yrs of age
- We find the farm very peaceful but please expect serenades from our dogs, farm animals and people excited to see the puppies.
- Please Park at the Harris teeter and warm up as you walk over. Our lot is very small.
- Saving Grace is a private property, we are happy for you to be our guests from 2-4 for this event. We ask that you stay in desiganated areas. Please attend our upcoming open house if you would like a full tour.