Yoga on the front lawn of SG led by an experienced instructor with dogs roaming freely about to interact with. No yoga experience needed, just a love of puppies.
Bring your own mat and any other props you wish to use.
To register, please click the ticket link HERE
- Saving Grace is a farm and active dog rescue. Yoga will occur in natural space and may contain dog excrement.
- Ground will be bumpy and uneven, natural balance challenge.
- No hanging/loose jewelry please.
- Participants MUST be 18 yrs of age.
- We find the farm very peaceful but please expect serenades from our dogs, farm animals and people excited to see the puppies.
- Please Park at the Harris teeter and warm up as you walk over. Our lot is very small.
- Saving Grace is a private property, we are happy for you to be our guests from 2-4 for this event. We ask that you stay in desiganated areas. Please attend our upcoming open house if you would like a full tour.
- This event is weather permitting. Registered participants will be contacted if any changes occur.
- We’ll begin check-in at 2pm in under the pink tent in our parking lot.
- Please make sure you bring a signed copy of the waiver: https://savinggracenc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Participant-Release-Waiver-Form-April-2019.pdf