What were we up to this week?
- Giving Tuesday – your generous donations helped us raise over $10,000 dogs. That means more dogs can be rescued this week!
- Our new retail store has everything you need for the pet lovers on your holiday shopping list!
- Over 20 dogs were pampered by our Weekend Hosts
- 82 dogs went home to their forever families
Read on for more details.
Giving Tuesday and end of year donations
THANK YOU for your support on Giving Tuesday!
How about a before/after example of what your donations do for the dogs?
Clark – a victim of neglect was rescued from a rural shelter by Saving Grace.
- Clark – BEFORE – you couldn’t even see the poor fellow’s eyes. His fur was matted all the way down to the skin, painfully so!
- Clark –AFTER – look what your donations helped us accomplish! How about that doggy smile on Clark’s face?
Help us help more dogs like Clark. Make your end of year donation today!
Have you visited Saving Grace’s retail store yet? We have gifts for canines, felines and their humans!
All proceeds from sales will go directly back into the Saving Grace program to continue improving the lives of dogs in need.
Our location is just 2 miles from Saving Grace at 4016 Durham Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614.
Store hours are Monday- Friday from 11am-8:00pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00pm.
- Matchmaking by our adoption team to adopt out 82 dogs and puppies
- The foster team prepared to return 14 dogs and puppies to the farm
- over 20 dogs were pampered by our Weekend Hosts
- Our adoptable dogs, including Tracy pictured here, spent time lounging in the sun on the farm
Check out our calendar for the full list of upcoming events!
Some upcoming events this week:
- Host a Dog Weekend of 12/13
- Speaking of hosting, have you signed up yet to host a dog for our extended holiday event Ho-Ho-Host for the Holidays?
- 2019 might be winding down but be sure to join us for our last event of the year – Christmas Open House and Supply Drive at the farm on December 20!
Special thanks to Lassiter Distilling Company in Knightdale for the Winter Wags on First event on December 7.
While our dogs like Blossom and Ralphie may not have gotten to enjoy the special cocktail created for Saving Grace, the dogs appreciate the love from our Saving Grace village!